In a historic first, MNCEA and JUAA will sign a memorandum of understanding (MOU) at a virtual ceremony to build and develop collaborative relationships.
The MOU will be signed by accreditation agencies on November 13 at 04:00 pm – 04:30 pm through a ceremony conducted on Zoom, in part due to restrictions on international travel brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
JUAA was founded with an initial membership of 46 universities and established the University Standards. In 2018, JUAA launched the Research Institute for Quality Assurance of Higher Education (RIQAHE).
Delegates of the virtual signing ceremony:
- Kyosuke Nagata, President
- Jun Kudo, Executive Director
- Mamoru Tashiro, Director
- Kazuyo Hara, Associate Director
- Yanjmaa O, Vice Chairperson
- Saruul E, Senior specialist of Research and Partnership development
- Zorigt M, Specialist of Project and External Partnership
MNCEA looks forward to a fruitful relationship with JUAA in the years ahead.
On Friday, November 13, we come together virtually to celebrate the collaboration. We will live stream this event on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/MNCEA
Mark your calendar and save your date and time!